terça-feira, 8 de setembro de 2009

De Jonnhy Cash - Hurt



I've hurt myself today/to see if i still feel./I focus on the pain,the only thing thats real./The needle tears a hole;/the old familiar sting,/try to kill it all away,/but I remember everything.(Chorus)what have I become,/my sweetest friend?/Everyone I know,/goes away in the end,/and you could have it all:/my empire of dirt,/I will let you down,/I will make you hurt./I wear this crown of thornsupon my liars chair:/full of broken thoughts,/I cannot repair./Beneath the stains of time,/the feelings dissapear./You are someone else,/I am still right here./What have I become,/my sweetest friend?/Everyone I know,/goes away in the end,/and you could have it all:/my empire of dirt./I will let you down,/I will make you hurt./If I could start again,a million miles away,/I will keep myself,/I would find a way.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário